While you have many treatment options available to you when you’re ready to recover from addiction, your best chances of lasting recovery are found through an inpatient drug rehab in California. California Rehab Campuses can offer you a full continuum of care, starting with access to our world-class detox program. After detox, our luxury residential treatment center can keep you on the right path while you continue healing from the effects of drug addiction. You may feel apprehensive about an overnight stay in our facility; however, you can rest easy knowing you’re in a safe and comfortable place.
5 Things to Expect During Residential Treatment at California Rehab Campuses
1. Count on our compassionate staff being there for you at every step of your recovery, starting with detox. Round-the-clock care and treatment can mean the world to patients who fear withdrawals and are not sure what to expect during the recovery process. Many California alcohol and drug rehab treatment centers offer outpatient care only; recovery experts highly recommend residential treatment at CRC.
2. As with other top rehab centers in California, CRC believes there are many roads to lasting recovery. For this reason, we customize a treatment plan for each patient based on individual needs. If you’ve experienced relapse in the past, we’ll look for mental health issues that may have played a role in preventing you from getting well. Our Dual Diagnosis program is one of the best in the US. Find out more by getting in touch with our staff.
3. Our California drug rehab and addiction treatment center offers many luxury amenities and perks that are not found elsewhere, such as recreational therapy in the form of yoga, art & music therapy, mindfulness meditation, and exercise. Used in combination with our treatment programs, complementary therapies enhance the time you invest in your recovery. You’ll find more information on our website under the ‘Treatment Programs’ heading.
4. Many California drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehabs offer inpatient treatment as a stand-alone program, while at CRC, we firmly believe that by offering patients a complete chain of treatments, we’ll increase the likelihood that they’ll experience lasting sobriety. Along with 30, 60, and 90-day inpatient treatment options, we offer access to Sober Living housing to extend the transitional phase between treatment and life outside of our facility.
5. You might expect the best alcohol and drug rehab in Orange County is able to offer exceptional comfort to its patients- and you would be 100% correct. Our upscale rehab is able to see to your total comfort from the day you arrive. Comfort amenities are not the only perk of choosing a reputable inpatient drug rehab in California; our programs are world-class, as well.
Make a phone call to California Rehab Campus now to verify your insurance benefits, speak with a highly trained treatment consultant, or inquire about programs offered in our facility. It’s never too late to seek treatment for an addiction; get in touch with us today while you are capable of making the right decision.