Crescent Moon Recovery is a highly sought-after rehab in Orange County with modern amenities, scientific treatments and therapies, and highly skilled mental health experts. Our individual therapies, medication management services, and matrix model recovery programs allow our clients embrace sobriety one day at a time.
Benefits of outpatient rehab
Outpatient rehab involves attending addiction treatment for 1-2 hours a day for 5-6 days a week. Some of the benefits of undergoing outpatient rehab include:
- Allowing you to stay in the comforts of your home during addiction treatment, to receive the love and support of your family members and loved ones during recovery.
- The outpatient treatment is considerably cheaper than inpatient rehab as it does not involve the cost of accommodation.
- You do not have to take time off from work or school-related commitments as the outpatient treatment sets up the therapy sessions to fit your schedule.
While it offers the lowest level of care, this treatment model is ideal for those battling mild addiction disorders and individuals looking for a step-down level of care. Besides, the outpatient treatment provides you with access to a network of communal support, helping you stay committed to sobriety long after completing the program.
Top reasons to choose us for outpatient addiction treatment
Ranked as the #1 rehab in Orange County, we create customized recovery plans for clients and guide them towards sobriety using an integrated treatment approach. Here’s why choosing our rehab center for substance abuse treatment is critical for a smooth recovery process:
- We engage our clients in holistic and experiential therapies like golf, hiking, sailing, skydiving, yoga, and dream analysis to help them embrace sobriety.
- We address and treat the root cause of addiction and help recovering addicts regain control over their mind, body, and soul via a combination of trauma recovery, group therapy, and 12-step programs
- Our team of mental health professionals possesses several years of experience and the highest level of training, allowing them to offer the best quality addiction care and support.
Difference between PHP and outpatient rehab
PHP or Partial Hospitalization Program runs five days per week, leading you to spend most of the day at our rehab facility attending addiction treatments and therapies. Our PHP program includes daily group sessions, meditation therapy, psychoeducational group, therapeutic process group, and individual therapy sessions. The PHP treatment also includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon wellness/physical training sessions. We conduct and moderate 12-step group meetings and outside AA/NA meetings as a part of our PHP treatment.
Our outpatient rehab program engages clients in 3-5 hours of therapy each week and encompasses trauma recovery programs, group therapy, professional case management, and medication management services. Our dedicated team of therapists creates customized treatment plans to help our clients attain lasting success with sobriety.
Contact us at 714-464-8474 to verify your insurance. Crescent Moon Recovery is a highly acclaimed rehab in Orange County with an impressive success rate and the lowest relapse percentages. Our PHP, IOP, and outpatient programs focus on identifying and treating the root cause of your addiction disorder, thereby prevent the risk of relapse in the long term.